Thanks to its high-quality living standards, well-developed healthcare system, and breathtaking views, Turkey has gained international investors' attention. This kind of interest also led to an increase in citizenship applications. Obtaining Turkish citizenship may seem complicated at first, however, Trabzon Homes will guide its customers through the process. In this blog, we listed ways to acquire citizenship for foreign investors.
You must follow these steps to acquire Turkish citizenship;
1. Buying a property by the confirmation of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization for at least 250.000 USD on the condition of not selling it for 3 years.
2. Buying venture capital investment shares or real estate investment funds (REIF) USD by the confirmation of the Capital Markets Board for at least 500.000 on condition that you can not sell it for 3 years.
3. Creating employment by the confirmation of the Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Services for at least 50 people.
4. Depositing at least 500.000 USD in banks in Turkey by the confirmation of the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency and holding for 3 years.
5. Buying government equities of at least 500.000 USD by the confirmation of the Ministry of Treasury and Finance and holding for 3 years.
6. Carrying out a fixed capital investment by the confirmation of the Ministry of Industry and Technology of at least 500.000 USD.
Please read our Citizenship in Turkey page for more information.
There are also more options for you to find your dream house in Turkey. Trabzon Homes offers TeleProperty to buy property remotely and TeleMortgage to get credit easily for its customers, which removes the need of coming to Turkey in person. If we mention these methods briefly:
TeleProperty: The first step is choosing the property you want. Our website is ready to be discovered with various properties from apartments to commercial units. Also, we offer advanced search with more options and tags. After selecting the property, we organize an online viewing tour via Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp Video Call, show each detail and make sure you have no question marks in your mind. The final price of the property can be negotiated online, and the payment can be sent via a bank account. For more information, visit our TeleProperty page.
TeleMortgage: Using a mortgage is a way of making your investment more profitable. Trabzon Homes completes mortgage applications of foreign buyers without the physical need for them in Turkey. You can send the necessary documents first and these are; ID (approved passport), tax number, address certificate, income statement (payrolls of the previous months). Our expert team will complete the mortgage application on your behalf. The fast and easy process of TeleMortgage will provide you with applications and results only in 24 hours. The last step is signing KYC (Know Your Customer) documents before acquiring a mortgage. For more information, visit our TeleMortgage page.
Lastly, we recommend a reliable lawyer for your Turkish citizenship process. However, Trabzon Homes customers don't need to search for a solicitor or a lawyer. Our company lawyers speaking your language are ready to approve and prepare the sales agreements for you. Click here for more information, or contact us today to get professional service from our expert team.